ESdat Desktop: Trend Analysis and Graphs”>Trend Analysis and Graphs
Mann Kendall and Linear Regression trend graphs can be produced for any time-series data. Features of graphs include:
- Mann Kendal or Linear Regression
- Annotated on the graph (TUp, TDn, and LH stand for Trending Up/Down, Last value Highest)
- Environmental guidelines / trigger levels
- Produced in Excel (can be edited like any other Excel chart)
- Save and open directly in Excel (doesn’t require ESdat to be open so graph can be saved for non-ESdat users and can optionally automatically update)
- Templates can be customized.